The job of the reviewers alongside the support of Editorial Board Members is significant in making a decision about the quality of submitted articles through a peer review process. Springfield Publishers attempt an endeavor underwrite high caliber and novel distribution. In view of their research experience and ability, the Editorial Board Members are mentioned to review the submitted articles and research works, as they are capable for achieving peer audit process themselves
- Reviewers ought not reveal the data in the composition except if it is published and should regard the classification.
- The data in the original article ought not be utilized by the reviewers for their very own advantages and should not impart to another association or person.
- Reviewers at Springfield Publishers are relied upon to acknowledge to review the composition just if they have ability in the concerned subject and are sure to give precise evaluation and suitable report.
- Companion Review Process ought not be affected by the nationality, root, religion, sex and so on of the authors for example there ought to be no discrimination while performing the peer review process.
- Reviewers ought to advise the Editor quickly on the off chance that they find that the original article isn't special and copyright infringement free.
- It ought to be quickly educated to the Editor if the reviewer finds that the original article previously been surveyed by them for some other journal.
- Reviewers are not permitted to contact the authors without the authorization of the Editor.
- Reviewers should answer to the Editor if there is any sort of unfortunate behavior in the original article.